How to Make Turmeric Ginger Tea
Turmeric ginger tea is a very invigorating drink that can help one’s health and immunity. It is easy to make so follow the steps below if you wish to learn how to make turmeric ginger tea.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric
- Optional- sweetener of your choice
- Boil the water in a small saucepan.
- When the water starts boiling, add in the ginger and turmeric.
- Reduce the heat and let the mixture simmer for a few minutes.
- Strain the tea into a cup.
- Add a sweeter of your choice, if you wish to, such as honey or sugar.
- Stir and enjoy your cup of turmeric ginger tea.
Turmeric ginger tea is a very healthy drink and can be consumed at any time of day, but many people prefer to start their day with a cup of this revitalizing tea. Enjoy it whenever you wish and boost your health in a delicious way!