How to make Twisted Tea
Twisted Tea is an alcoholic beverage made of iced tea, citrus flavorings, and malt liquor. It is one of the fastest growing-hard iced tea brands around the world. Here’s how to make it:
- 2 quarts of brewed black tea
- A can of malt liquor
- A can of frozen lemonade concentrate
- Ice cubes
- A pitcher
- Brew a strong cup of tea. Allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Pour the tea into a large pitcher.
- Add the can of malt liquor to the tea and stir.
- Thaw the frozen lemonade concentrate and add it to the mixture.
- Add some ice cubes to the mixture and stir gently.
- Serve the Twisted Tea over ice.
Enjoy your Twisted Tea!