How to Make Unsweet Tea
Unsweet tea is a classic drink that many people love. It has a unique flavor that can be enjoyed iced, or heated. Here’s a quick guide on how to make the perfect unsweet tea every time.
For making unsweet tea, you’ll need a few simple ingredients:
- 1/4 cup of tea leaves (ideally loose-leaf tea)
- 2 cups of filtered water
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- Heat the water in a saucepan until it reaches boiling point.
- Add the tea leaves to the water and stir.
- Reduce the heat to simmer and allow the tea to steep for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove the tea leaves and honey (if using).
- Pour the tea into a mug or glass, and enjoy!
- Brew time: Brewing time will depend on the type of tea you are using. The longer you brew the tea, the stronger the flavor will be.
- Add flavor: You can also add a few drops of lemon juice, mint leaves, or other herbs and spices to add some extra flavor to your tea.
There you have it! With just a few simple ingredients and steps, you can enjoy a perfectly brewed cup of unsweet tea any time.