How to Make Weed Stem Tea
Making weed stem tea is an excellent way to get the most out of your weed. Believe it or not, the plant’s stems contain a multitude of benefits and can be used to make a great tasting tea. Here’s what you need to know:
What You’ll Need
- Weed Stems: Any leftover stems from your weed. Make sure the stems have not turned brown and are still fresh.
- Tea: Any type of tea, such as green tea, black tea, or herbal tea. The best choice for weed stem tea is green tea, as it is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hot Water: Boil enough water to fill up your mug or teapot.
- Optional Add-Ins: To sweeten the tea, you may want to add some honey, sugar, or even some milk.
- Crush the weed stems and place them into a mug or teapot.
- Fill up your mug or teapot with boiling hot water.
- Let the mixture steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve to remove the weed stems.
- Add your favorite tea leaves to the mixture.
- Let the tea steep for an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea one more time and add honey, sugar, or milk for sweetening (optional).
- Enjoy your weed stem tea!
Making weed stem tea is a surprisingly easy way to get the most out of your weed. With a few simple steps, you can enjoy a delicious and potent tea with the help of nature’s bounty. Next time you have leftover weed stems, give this tea a try!