Recipe for Weed Tea with Stems
Making weed tea out of stems can be a great way to consume your cannabis in a new way that yields different effects than smoking. Not only does this tea have great flavor, it is also an efficient way to get the most out of your cannabis. Many people believe that the stems of the cannabis plant produce the essential oils, terpenes, and cannabinoids that are responsible for the effects of cannabis.
- 2 to 4 ounces of cannabis stems
- 1 quart of water
- Honey or sugar (optional)
- Tea leaves (optional)
- Put the stems into a pot of water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and let the stems simmer for one to two hours.
- Strain out the stems and discard.
- Optional: add honey or sugar and tea leaves for flavor.
- Enjoy your weed tea with stems!
Making weed tea with stems is a great way to get the most out of your cannabis. It yields different effects than smoking and also can be a great way to make cannabis drinks or edibles. Give this recipe a try and see how you like it!