How to Make White Tea
White tea is renowned for its delicate flavor, so making it correctly requires some care and attention. Here are some simple steps on how to make the perfect cup of white tea.
- Loose leaf white tea leaves
- 1 teaspoon tea leaves for each cup of tea
- Boil the water to just before boiling – when it starts to steam- and let it sit for 30 seconds.
- Add a teaspoon of white tea leaves for each cup of tea you are making.
- Pour the hot water into the cups, making sure not to overfill them.
- Stir the tea leaves briefly and let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Once the tea has finished steeping, strain it into a cup or mug and enjoy.
- For best results, use fresh, filtered water.
- If the tea is too strong, use less tea leaves or steep for a shorter time.
- Add honey or sugar if you prefer your tea sweetened.
White tea is a delicate brew and making it correctly will ensure the best flavor. With a bit of practice, you can now confidently make a perfect cup of white tea every time!