How to Make Your Own Tea Bags
Are you a lover of tea, but don’t want to always have to run to the store for some quality tea bags? Good news: you can make your own tea bags at home, and get your own personalized brew whenever you want! Here’s a few easy steps to make your own:
Gather Your Supplies
- Tea of your choice
Create the Filter
- Cut the filter into squares.
- Fill the filter with 1-2 teaspoons of desired tea.
- Fold the filter into a triangle.
- Fold the triangle in half and pinch the ends together.
- Tie together the ends using twine or string, looping twice and using a knot at the end.
Prepare the Tea
- Bring 1.5-2 cups of water to a boil.
- Fill your mug or cup with the boiled water.
- Drop the tea bag into the water, submerging it completely.
- Let the bag steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and enjoy!
It’s that easy! Now you can make your own personalized tea concoctions any time you want. Enjoy!