How to Mix Iodine and Tea Tree Oil
What You Will Need
- Iodine (available from most pharmacies)
- Tea Tree Oil
- Mix 3 drops of iodine to 30 drops of tea tree oil in a small cup or bowl.
- Stir or whisk the solution together until the iodine has completely dissolved.
- Once the mixture is evenly blended, apply it to the areas you wish to treat.
- Allow the mixture to sit on the affected areas for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse off the solution.
- Repeat the above steps as needed.
- Be sure to wear protective gloves while stirring and applying the solution.
- Test the solution on a small area of skin beforehand to check for sensitivity.
- Discontinue use if redness, itching, or rash occurs.