How to Order Chai Tea Latte at Starbucks
Most people enjoy the local Starbucks’ signature chai tea latte. However, not everyone knows how to order this delicious drink! Follow these easy steps for ordering a chai tea latte at your local Starbucks.
Choose Your Size
- First, you need to decide on the size of the chai tea latte. Starbucks has four common sizes: Tall (12 ounces), Grande (16 ounces), Venti (24 ounces), and Trenta (31 ounces).
- If you’re not sure which size to get, a Grande or a Venti are usually the most popular options.
Choose Your Milk
- Next, you need to choose the type of milk that you prefer in your chai tea latte. Starbucks has several milk options, including 2%, soy milk, almond milk, and coconutmilk.
- The most popular milk choice for chai tea lattes is the 2% milk, but feel free to select any milk option you want.
- If you’d like, you can also add customizations such as extra shots of espresso, more cinnamon, sugar-free syrup, or whipped cream.
- Just let the barista know which ingredients you’d like (or don’t want) in your drink.
- If you have food allergies, be sure to let the barista know in advance.
- Finally, specify whether you would like to drink your chai tea latte hot or cold, and then enjoy your delicious drink!
Now that you know how to order a chai tea latte at Starbucks, you can enjoy your favorite drink in no time!