How to Make Perfect Chai Tea!
Do you want to make your own homemade cup of chai tea? Here’s an easy guide on how to make perfect chai tea every time!
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 black tea bags
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons of raw sugar
- Combine ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and tea bags into a small saucepan on medium heat
- Add the 2 cups of cold water to the small saucepan, cover, and let steep for 5 minutes or until fragrant
- Add the milk and sugar, and bring to a gentle boil
- Reduce the heat, and simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Strain the mixture using a fine mesh sieve to discard the pieces of tea and spices
- Pour the hot chai tea into mugs, and enjoy!
Your homemade chai tea is now ready and perfect to enjoy! Enjoy with friends and family for a special time.