Preparing Chamomile Tea
Chamomile tea is one of the most popular herbal tea that is known for its calming effect. Here is how you can prepare it at home:
Step by Step Guide
- Get the materials: You’ll need chamomile leaves/flowers (1 teaspoon, or 3 grams ), water, a teapot and a cup.
- Heat the water: Boil the water and then turn off the heat.
- Add the leaves/flowers: Put the chamomile leaves or flowers in the teapot and the pour the hot water in.
- Let steep: Let the tea steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the leaves: Take out the leaves/flowers with a spoon or a strainer.
- Serve: Pour the tea in a cup and enjoy it.
- Adjust the amount of leaves/flowers depending on how strong you like your tea.
- To make the most out of your tea, try adding some honey, lemon, or both.
- Chamomile is good for both cold and hot tea depending on your preference.
That’s it. Now you have a nice cup of chamomile tea. Enjoy!