How to Prepare Cinnamon Tea
Cinnamon tea is an invigorating and delicious beverage that can be enjoyed hot or cold. Not only does it taste great but it is also packed with great health benefits. Here are the steps to make your own cinnamon tea.
- 1 teaspoon of ground Cinnamon or one Cinnamon Stick
- 1 cup of Water
- Optional: honey/sugar/lemon, depending on your preference.
- Boiling Water. Boil a cup of water in a pot on the stove, or in a kettle if you have one.
- Add Cinnamon. Put the ground cinnamon in the boiling water or add the cinnamon stick and stir.
- Turn off the heat. Let the mixture sit for about 5 to 10 minutes, allowing the cinnamon to steep.
- Strain the Tea. Strain the tea into a cup or mug and add any optional ingredients to taste.
Cinnamon tea is a simple and delicious beverage that is packed with health benefits. Plus it is easy to make with just a few ingredients and little preparation time. So try making some cinnamon tea today and enjoy the fantastic flavours and health benefits.