How to Put Tea Bags on Eyes
Putting tea bags on the eyes is an easy and economical home remedy for puffy eyes, dark circles, inflammation and other eye-related ailments. Here are some tips for getting the most soothing benefits from your tea bags.
Things You’ll Need:
- Two tea bags of your choice
- A cup of boiling water
- A heating pad
- A towel
- Prepare the Tea Bags: Put the tea bags in the boiling water and let them steep for 3-4 minutes. Remove and gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Place the Tea Bags on the Eyes: Place the cooled down tea bags on each eye, making sure that the bags are in a comfortable spot. Lie down and rest while they work their magic.
- Relax While the Tea Bags Work: Keep the tea bags in place for 10 minutes. At this point, you can add a heating pad to help relax the eye muscles, reduce redness and soothe the pain.
- Remove the Tea Bags: When the time is up, carefully remove the tea bags and rinse the area with cool water. Place the towel over your eyes to help the tea bags settle and absorb the remaining moisture.
By following this simple routine, you can enjoy the many benefits of tea bags on the eyes. Not only will your eyes feel refreshed, but you may also find relief from pain and swelling.