How to Put Tea Bags on Your Eyes
Most of the time, when someone has darkness around their eyes or puffy eyes, they assume they did not get enough sleep. While it is true that sleep helps, there are some other ways to naturally reduce darkness and puffiness around the eyes. One of these methods is using tea bags.
Benefits of Tea Bags
Tea bags are filled with natural substances that can benefit the skin. These substances can reduce puffiness and darkness around the eyes. Additionally, tea bags are known for their natural calming effects, which can help relax the eyes, calm irritation, and promote better sleep.
Types of Tea Bags
The type of tea you use will determine the effects it has. Different types of tea bags have different benefits for the eyes. Here are some common types:
- Green Tea: Green tea has antioxidants that can soothe puffiness and reduce dark circles around the eyes.
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile is known for its calming effects and helps reduce puffiness.
- Black Tea: Black tea is rich in caffeine, which can help reduce inflammation and dark circles.
Putting Tea Bags on Your Eyes
Putting tea bags on your eyes is a simple and easy process. Here are the steps:
- Brew a cup of your preferred tea and wait for it to cool down.
- Place two tea bags in the cup and allow them to soak for 5-10 minutes.
- Once the tea bags are done soaking, remove them from the cup and place them on a clean, dry surface. Let them cool down for a few minutes.
- Once they are cool enough, place one tea bag over each of your close eyes and relax.
- Keep the tea bags on for 15-20 minutes.
- Afterwards, remove the tea bags and gently pat the area around your eyes with a damp cloth.
Tea bags are a simple and natural way to reduce the appearance of puffiness and darkness around the eyes. If you have any other eye problems, please speak to your doctor.