Steps On How To Remove Tea Stains Out From Carpet
Accidents happen! From spilling water to spilling tea on your carpet, it is not easy to thoroughly clean them afterwards. Here are some professional tips to help you remove those pesky tea stains from your carpets.
- Firstly, make sure to act fast before the tea stain has the chance to set in.
- Blot up the excess liquid with some paper towel and gently dab the tea stain.
- Do not rub. This will make the stain worse.
- Mix one teaspoon of dish washing liquid and one cup of water in a bowl.
- Dip the cloth you will use to clean the area in the bowl and gently dab the tea stain.
- Blot the area using a dry cloth to remove the dishwashing solution and the stain.
- For tougher stains, mix one teaspoon of white vinegar and one cup of warm water.
- Blot the liquid using a dry cloth.
- Lightly brush the area to help the stain disappear.
- Wipe away the vinegar with a damp, clean cloth and dry it with a microfiber cloth.
- Finally, vacuum the area to remove any dirt or grime.
Following these steps, you should successfully be able to remove the tea stain from your carpets!