How to Remove Tea Stains from Stainless Steel
Stainless steel is a popular choice of metal used in making kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances due to its durable, shiny, and low-maintenance nature. However, tea stains can be more stubborn and difficult to remove on stainless steel.
What You’ll Need:
- Mild detergent
- Soft scrub brush
- Baking soda
- White vinegar
- Soak a rag in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Wring out the rag, and then rub it gently against the tea stain.
- Using a soft scrub brush, scrub the tea stain with the rag.
- Rinse the rag with clean water, and then use it to rinse away the detergent solution.
- Make a paste with baking soda and white vinegar, and apply it to the tea stain.
- Let the paste sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Using the scrub brush, scrub the paste in a circular motion until the tea stain is removed.
- Rinse away the paste, dry the stainless steel, and the tea stain should be gone.
Following these simple steps should help you remove tea stains from stainless steel. Don’t forget to wash stainless steel regularly to keep it looking its best.