Revive an Orchid with Tea
Having trouble reviving an orchid plant? There’s an unusual and simple way to revive it: give it some tea! In this article, we’ll go over how to do this and what you need.
What You’ll Need
- Organic black or green tea bags
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a pot.
- Drop in 2 organic black or green tea bags.
- Allow the tea to steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and allow the tea to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Water your orchid with the cool tea.
Tea is full of beneficial ingredients such as tannic acid, vitamins, and minerals that help promote healthy orchid growth. Studies show that tea can help make the orchid stronger and better equipped to withstand tough environmental conditions. Tea can also help revive soil, rid it of harmful bacteria, and support the roots of the orchid.
So next time you come across a wilting orchid,reach for some tea. This simple remedy can help revive and strengthen the orchid quickly and effectively. We hope this article has helped you better understand how to revive an orchid with tea.