How To Serve Tea
Tea is one of the most popular drinks in the world and it can be served in a variety of ways. Whether you like green tea, black tea, herbal tea or chai, here are the basic steps for how to serve tea:
Gather Your Supplies
- Tea of your choice
- Tea bag or infuser
- Cups and Saucers
- Sugar and milk, if desired
Prepare the Tea
- Heat the water to the right temperature for your tea.
- Pour the water over the tea bag or infuser in the teapot.
- Let steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag or infuser.
- Add milk and/or sugar to taste.
Serve the Tea
- Pour the tea into each cup.
- Serve with milk and sugar on the side, if desired.
- Cakes, cookies, or scones can be served alongside.
Whether served plain or with a variety of accompaniments, tea is a great beverage to offer family and friends. It’s sure to bring a lovely conversation or two. Enjoy!