Smoking Tea Bags
Tea bags can be smoked just like tobacco and create an interesting, pleasing flavor and aroma. While smoking tea may not be for everyone, it can be a great way to enjoy the flavor of tea and to experience something new.
- Tea Bags
- Matches or Lighter
- Bowl or container
- Open the tea bags – Grab one of your tea bags and gently pull it apart at the seams. Take the contents of the tea bag and gently spread out the tea evenly over a bowl or container.
- Light the tea – Light a match or a lighter and hold it over the bowl or container of tea. Make sure that there are no open flames, they should all be restricted to the bowl or container only.
- Smoke the tea – Once the tea is lit, simply inhale the smoke slowly. Depending on the tea, you may find that the flavor and aroma are quite pleasant.
- Resmoke the tea – Once you have finished smoking the tea, you can put the remaining tea in a new bowl or container and light it again. This will help create a fuller flavor and a stronger aroma.
- It is important to ensure that you are using a fireproof bowl or container to smoke your tea.
- Be sure to avoid inhaling the smoke too deeply – this could potentially cause health problems.
- If you are new to smoking tea, it is best to start with a milder flavored tea, such as a green tea.
Smoking tea can be a great way to experience the flavor and aroma of the tea. Just remember to be safe and be mindful when inhaling the smoke. Enjoy!