How to Steep Loose Tea without an Infuser
Drinking tea is a great way to start or end your day, and if you like to use loose tea it can be done without an infuser. Follow these simple steps and you’ll soon be able to enjoy a delicious cup of tea.
What You’ll Need
- Loose leaf tea
- 8-12 oz. of boiled water
- Tea cup and saucer
- Tea towel or strainer
- Place one heaping teaspoon of loose tea into the cup.
- Add 8-12 oz. of boiled water. Be sure to use the right water temperature for the type of tea you’re using.
- Place the tea towel or strainer over the cup, ensuring that it fits snugly.
- Allow the tea to steep for the recommended steeping time, usually between 3-7 minutes.
- When the tea is properly steeped, remove the tea towel or strainer, then enjoy your cup of tea!
Loose tea can be a great way to experiment with different flavors and aromas, and it doesn’t have to be complicated or require any fancy equipment. With these simple steps, you can steep loose tea without an infuser, and enjoy a delicious cup in no time at all!