Organizing a Tea Party
Hosting a tea party can be a great way to get together with friends and enjoy the good things in life. Here are some helpful tips on hosting your own tea party:
Before the Party
- Plan the guest list – Invite those who have similar interests and are likely to get along.
- Set a date and time – Choose a day of the week that works for both you and your guests.
- Clean and decorate – Make sure your house is neat and tidy as well as adding a few special touches to the décor.
- Shop for tea and snacks – Buy your favorite tea and some snacks to pair with it.
The Tea Party
- Prepare the tea – Boil the water, steep the tea leaves and serve in pots or individual cups.
- Set out the snacks – Serve the snacks on a pretty tray or in individual plates.
- Provide entertainment – Have some board games or music handy to make the tea party even more enjoyable.
- Clean up – After all your guests have left, make sure to clean up and store all your tea things.
A tea party can be a great way to get together with friends and share the joys of tea. Taking the time to plan and prepare for your tea party can go a long way to making it a pleasant and successful event.