How to Treat Lice with Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for a variety of ailments, one of which is lice removal. Tea Tree Oil is a very effective natural way to treat and prevent lice.
Things You Will Need:
- Tea Tree Oil
- Mix a few drops of Tea Tree Oil in a tablespoon of shampoo.
- Wash your hair with the shampoo and Tea Tree Oil mixture.
- Let it sit on your hair for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with warm water.
- Apply a dollop of conditioner to your hair and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Use a fine-toothed comb to gently detangle your hair and remove any remaining lice or nits.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water and condition again.
- The Tea Tree Oil needs to be used at least once a week for 3 weeks to get rid of the lice completely.
- You can also mix Tea Tree Oil with 1 part olive oil and apply it on your scalp before washing your hair.
- You can also add Tea Tree Oil to your regular shampoo.
- Be sure to thoroughly clean all bedding, towels and clothes that have been exposed to lice.
Tea Tree Oil is a natural, effective remedy for getting rid of lice. Not only does it help get rid of lice, but it also helps to keep them from coming back. With regular use, you can easily keep a lice infestation at bay.