How to Use Bee Pollen in Tea
Bee pollen has long been used by traditional cultures as a natural immune boost, full of vitamins, minerals, and proteins. It has a slightly sweet taste and can easily be added to your favorite tea for a great boost any time of the day. Here’s how to do it:
- Tea of your choice
- 1 teaspoon of bee pollen
- Honey or other sweetening agent (optional)
- Brew your tea according to the instructions listed on the packaging.
- Once your tea is ready, stir in one teaspoon of bee pollen.
- If desired, stir in a teaspoon of honey or other sweetener.
- Enjoy your tea with the added boost of bee pollen.
Bee pollen can be an easy and delicious way to give your body an extra boost of vitamins and minerals. Drink up!