Home Remedy – How to Use Tea Bags for Eyes
Tea bags can be very useful for soothing tired and puffy eyes. The tannic acid, caffeine and antioxidants in tea bags reduce inflammation and swelling in eyes, and promote better circulation.
- Brew the tea and leave it to cool down.
- Put two tea bags in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to cool them.
- Take the tea bags out and discard the tea.
- Lay down and gently place one tea bag under each eye.
- Relax for 10-15 minutes with the tea bags still on your eyes.
- Discard the used tea bags and rinse your face with cold water.
Repeat this natural remedy whenever you feel the need and you will be pleased to find that the puffiness of your eyes has considerably reduced and you feel more refreshed!