Using Tea Bags to Refresh Tired Eyes
We all know that a cup of tea can give us a comforting break from our day, but did you know that tea bags also have a surprising use for relieving tired eyes? Here’s a quick guide on how to use tea bags for an eye-enlivening treat:
What You Need
- 2 used tea bags (green, chamomile, or black tea – no flavored teas)
- Warm water
- Soak the bags in warm water for a few minutes until they become soft
- Gently remove the tea bags and lay them on a paper towel to let them cool off
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser and pat dry
- Take each tea bag in your hands and gently press out any excess water.
- Place each tea bag over your eyes, making sure that your eyes are fully covered.
- Keep the tea bags on for 10-15 minutes before removing.
And there you have it! Enjoy your bright and well-rested eyes after this reviving treat!