How to Use Tea Bags on Eyes
Looking for a natural remedy to reduce swelling, redness, and dark circles around the eyes? Tea bags can be a great and cost effective way to reduce these issues. Here’s a guide on how to use tea bags on your eyes.
What You Will Need
- 2 Tea Bags
- 1 Bowl of Hot Water
- 2 Eye Towels
- Put the tea bags in the bowl of hot water for a minute or two.
- Once the tea has cooled enough so it won’t burn your skin, lay down and place a tea bag over each eye.
- Leave the tea bags on the eyes for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the time is up, remove the tea bags and discard them.
- Do not try to reuse them!
- Once the tea bags have been removed, place the eye towels over your eyes for a few seconds.
- This will help reduce any inflammation or redness around the eyes.
Using tea bags on your eyes can have a number of benefits, such as:
- A reduction in puffiness
- A decrease in dark circles
- A soothed redness
- A decrease in wrinkles
Tea bags are a great way to naturally reduce swelling and other issues around your eyes. Be sure to follow the above steps when attempting to use tea bags on your eyes.