Easy to Make Turmeric Tea
Turmeric tea is a wonderful way to take advantage of all the health benefits of the spice. It has many healing properties and is packed with antioxidants. It’s an excellent addition to any tea-drinker’s repertoire. Here’s a simple recipe to make your own turmeric tea at home.
- ½ tsp of turmeric powder
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 1 tsp of honey or other sweetener
- In a small pot, bring the two cups of water to a rolling boil.
- Add in the turmeric powder and stir it until it’s evenly distributed.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer the mixture for around 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a mug and add in the honey or sweetener.
- Enjoy your homemade turmeric tea!
It’s as easy as that to make yourself a delicious and healthy turmeric tea! You can also experiment with different ingredients and flavors to make different variations of the tea. Enjoy!