How to Use Turmeric in Tea
Turmeric is an incredibly nutritious spice that has many health benefits, including anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It can be used in a variety of teas for its nutritional value, as well as its pleasant taste. Here are some tips on how to use turmeric in tea:
- Turmeric Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Honey: 1-2 teaspoons
- Water: 2 cups
- Tea of Choice: 1 tea bag/loose tea
- Boil the water in a saucepan.
- Reduce heat and add in the tea of your choice. Steep tea for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain the tea into your teacup and add in the turmeric powder and honey.
- Stir well and enjoy.
- You can also add other spices such as ginger and cinnamon for added flavor and health benefits.
- You can substitute the honey for other sweeteners if you prefer.
- Drinking turmeric tea twice a day can help improve overall wellness.
Turmeric tea is a great alternative to regular tea and can provide numerous health benefits. With a few ingredients and simple instructions, this tea can be easily made and enjoyed.