How to Make Iced Tea
Life’s too short to drink warm drinks, especially during hot days. So why not make some iced tea? The good thing is that it’s easy to make and you don’t need to be a professional food scientist to do it. Here’s how to make the perfect iced tea:
Things You’ll Need:
- Tea bags
- Glass pitcher
- Tea measuring spoon
- Ice cubes
- Prepare the tea – Place the teabag in a teapot. For each cup of iced tea, you’ll need to use two tea bags.
- Pour hot water over the tea – Use hot water, but not boiling. Let it steep for five to eight minutes.
- Add sugar – Add your desired amount of sugar to sweeten the tea. Herbal teas generally don’t need added sugar.
- Move the tea to a glass pitcher – Pour the hot tea from the teapot into a glass pitcher that’s big enough to hold all the tea.
- Fill the pitcher with cold water and ice – Fill the pitcher with cold water and add ice cubes. Adjust the ratio of water to ice according to your desired strength of tea.
- Stir and serve – Stir the tea and ice together with a tea measuring spoon, then serve.
By following the above steps, you can make the perfect iced tea quickly and easily. Enjoy!