Is Arizona Tea Made in Arizona?
Arizona Tea is a classic beverage that has been around since 1992. For many, it is an iconic part of American culture and is widely popular across the United States. But is Arizona Tea made in Arizona?
The History of Arizona Tea
Arizona Tea was created by the Goldman Family in 1992 in New York City. It quickly became a hit and was launched throughout the United States. Today, Arizona Beverage Company is the beverage company behind Arizona Tea and is based in Woodbury, New York.
Where is Arizona Tea Made?
Arizona Tea is not actually made in Arizona. Instead, the beverage is produced and distributed from the original headquarters in Woodbury, New York. It is also produced in other locations throughout the United States, including other states like California and Texas.
The Different Varieties of Arizona Tea
Arizona Beverage Company offers a wide variety of Arizona Tea flavors for customers to enjoy. Here are some of the different types that are available:
- Original Green Tea – This classic variety is made with real cane sugar and 100% natural green tea.
- Original Sweet Tea – This variety is made with natural sweetener and has a smooth, well-rounded flavor.
- Lemon Tea – This flavor is made with black tea and has a moist and tart taste.
- Fruit Punch – This popular variety is made with real fruit juices and a hint of citrus for a refreshing experience.
- Mango Tea – This flavor is made with a blend of fruit juices and has a smooth and sweet finish.
No matter what flavor you prefer, Arizona Tea is an iconic beverage that can be enjoyed by everyone.
So to answer the question “Is Arizona Tea made in Arizona?”, the answer is no. Arizona Tea is produced and distributed by Arizona Beverage Company, which is based out of Woodbury, New York. However, Arizona Tea offers a wide variety of flavors that all can be enjoyed by everyone!