Is Yogi Tea Gluten Free?
Navigating dietary restrictions can be difficult, especially if you are trying to choose a tea while avoiding gluten. Yogi Tea have committed themselves to crafting quality organic teas, but the question remains, is their tea gluten free?
What Is Gluten?
Gluten is a combination of proteins that are found in wheat, rye, and barley. This means that if a food or beverage contains any of these ingredients, it is not gluten-free.
Yogi Tea Ingredients
The majority of Yogi Tea products are a combination of spices, herbs, and nutrients. None of their products contain wheat, rye, or barley, so customers can feel relieved that the majority of their tea products are gluten-free.
What Can You Enjoy From Yogi Tea?
Yogi Tea has a huge selection of teas and blends, most of which are gluten-free including:
- Chai – flavored with cardamom, cinnamon, and other spices
- Green – a blend of ginger and turmeric for a delicious herbal flavor
- Peppermint – refresh yourself with the tinglingly aromatic peppermint flavor
- Berry DeTox – a smooth berry flavor mixed with herbs
- Ginger – a classic flavor infused with sweet ginger
- Lemon Ginger – a gentle blend of lemons and ginger for a hint of sweetness
Yogi Tea pride themselves on creating organic, gluten-free products for their customers. With options for everyone, selecting the perfect tea blend doesn’t have to be a worry. Enjoy!