Looking For Best Hand-Rolled Oolong Tea Online In USA? Keep Few Things In Mind
If you are looking for the best hand-rolled oolong tea online in USA, then you should keep few things in mind. Oolong tea is one of the world’s most popular teas. It is known for its delicate, subtle and complex flavor. Oolong tea has a variety of health benefits and is great for weight loss, boosting metabolism and increasing energy levels.
Here are few things to remember when looking for best hand-rolled oolong Tea online:
- Country of Origin: Always check the country of origin of the oolong tea you purchase. The best quality oolong teas come from China, Taiwan and India.
- Grade: Look for high-grade teas for the best quality teas, that has been produced with special attention to ensure that the leaves are carefully picked and wilted.
- Flavor: High-grade oolong teas are often characterized by distinctive and unique flavors, such as floral, fruity, roasted and nutty.
Steeping Time and Temperature
- Time: Oolong tea should be steeped for 3-7 minutes. If steeped for too long, the tea can become bitter.
- Temperature: Optimal temperature for brewing oolong tea is 175℉ (79℃). The temperature should be slightly higher for darker oolongs, such as Wuyirock oolongs.
By following these simple tips, you will be able to find the best quality and fresh oolong tea with great flavor and aroma. Enjoy your cup of oolong tea today!