Masala Tea to Kick-Start Your Day with a ‘Desi’ Twist to Your Daily Beverage
A traditional hot cup of tea is probably the first thing we reach for when we need a pick me up at any given time of the day. But, have you ever considered spicing things up a bit with a perfect blend of spices that bring out the perfect ‘Desi’ twist to your drink? Masala Tea is the perfect way to make your mornings a little more invigorating!
Masala Tea not only adds a richer, more complex flavor to your cup of morning tea, but also adds a host of positive health benefits. From aiding digestion, reducing inflammation, relieving constipation, improving brain function, and boosting your Immunity System, Masala tea has it all.
Key ingredients of Masala Tea
Masala Tea is the perfect concoction of different aromatic spices such as
- and Black Pepper.
All these spices have unique characteristics that contribute greatly to the unique flavor and aroma of Masala Tea.
Health Benefits of Masala Tea
Apart from a satisfying flavor and aroma, Masala Tea has several health benefits. It is:
- A Powerful Digestive aid: Ginger, Cardamom and Black Pepper are known for improving the digestion process and reduce the risk of indigestion.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Cinnamon and Cloves are known to reduce inflammation which helps reduce the risk of numerous diseases.
- A natural laxative: The mixture of spices in Masala Tea serves as a natural laxative and is known to help relieve constipation/
- Improves Brain Function: A blend of spices like ginger and black pepper have been proven to have a positive effect on our cognitive functions like concentration and alertness.
- Boosts Immunity: Masala Tea is also Mknown to boost our immune system and reduce the risk of infections and diseases.
So, what are you waiting for? Kick-Start Your Day with the timeless flavor of Masala Tea and add the extra ‘Desi’ twist to your morning cup!