Masala Tea to Kick-Start Your Day with a ‘Desi’ Twist to Your Daily Beverage
Masala tea is the perfect way to start your day – with its unique flavor and refreshing aroma, this ‘desi’ twist on your regular tea will give you the energy you need to kick-start your day right!
Some of the Benefits of Drinking Masala Tea
- Boosts your immunity: The herbs and spices used in this tea help boost immunity and provide your body with antioxidants
- Warms you up: During cold winter mornings, sipping a cup of masala tea can be the ideal way to warm up your body
- Helps digestion: The ingredients in masala tea can make your digestion smoother, aiding in your gut health
- Improves alertness: The combination of caffeine, spices and herbs in masala tea can make you more alert and energetic
How to Make Masala Tea
Making masala tea is easy! All you need is some fresh tea leaves, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, and black pepper.
- Start by boiling water in a pan or kettle and adding fresh tea leaves to it.
- Then add some ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and black pepper to the water and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Strain the mixture and your delicious masala tea is ready to be served!
Masala tea is the perfect way to start your day with a delicious ‘desi’ twist. Not only does it have a unique taste, it has many health benefits as well. So, don’t forget to add a cup of masala tea to your daily routine for an extra energizing start to your day.