Treat Your Friends and Family with Masala Chai to Compliment Every Occasion
Nothing brings joy to an occasion and everyone’s taste buds like a hot cup of Masala chai. Adding an element of spice and soothing flavor to a tea, it can be made strong or mild depending on individual liking. Masala chai is not just a beverage, but an experience that can be shared by all. Here’s how you can prepare and enjoy a cup with your family and friends.
- Black Tea Leaves or Bags: Choose the right type of tea.
- Milk: 2 cups of full-fat milk.
- Water: 2 cups.
- Spices: Cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, clove and a pinch of black pepper.
- Sugar: 2-4 teaspoons (depending on the sweetness needed).
- Mix the tea leaves, water, milk and sugar in a saucepan.
- Bring everything to a boil and reduce to a simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the desired amount of spices and stir. Simmer for another 5-10 minutes.
- Strain into cups or a teapot and serve.
Enjoying with Friends and Family
Masala chai is the perfect accompaniment when gathering with family or friends. Whether it’s over a meal, watching a movie or catching up over coffee, a cup of masala chai is the perfect way to enhance the mood. Its sweetness and spiciness adds the right balance that can even be enjoyed by itself.
Moreover, it is also very healthy and contains several beneficial antioxidants that can help protect against many illnesses. So, share a cup of masala chai with your loved ones for an enjoyable and wholesome experience.