Treat your Friends and Family with Masala Chai to Compliment Every Occasion
Masala Chai, an iconic Indian tea brewed with a spices and fragrant herbs, has been relished across India for centuries. The strong, naturally sweet taste and comforting aroma of masala chai can bring joy and happiness to every occasion!
How to Make the Perfect Cup of Masala Chai
Making the perfect cup of chai requires just three steps:
- Start by prepping the tea leaves
- Add the flavor by adding a blend of spices and herbs
- Simmer and steep for a magical aromatic cup
Exciting Flavors to Try
Ready to get creative? Here are some exciting flavors to try:
- Kashmiri Masala Chai: Aromatic cardamom, saffron, fennel, black pepper and star anise come together to make this sweet and spicy tea
- Punjabi Masala Chai: Commonly called Punjabi spiced chai, this Indian style chai is strong and sweet with a touch of ginger and black pepper
- Kadak Masala Chai: For the more adventurous, this spiced tea has a hint of smokiness combined with cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, peppercorn and cloves
Masala chai is the perfect addition to any special occasion. Whether you’re spending quality time with your friends and family, or are simply looking to treat yourself to something special, it’s the perfect excuse to take a break and enjoy the unique flavors of this special tea. What’s more, with so many flavors to choose from, you can find the perfect recipe to perfectly compliment any celebration.