Treat Your Taste Buds to the Indian Masala Chai from Assam!
Masala chai is an integral part of Indian culture and a delight to the taste buds. This Indian beverage is made with black tea, milk and a mixture of spices. The Indian Masala Chai from Assam is a unique blend of the finest ingredients that have been blended together to create a deliciously aromatic and flavorful tea.
What makes Masala Chai from Assam Unique
The masala chai from Assam is made with a blend of black tea leaves that are grown in the hills of Assam. The use of ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and black pepper lend to the unique flavor of this delicious blend. It is milder than other types of masala chai and has a smooth, creamy and slightly sweet undertone.
Benefits of Drinking Masala Chai from Assam
Masala chai from Assam has a plethora of health benefits. It is known to improve digestion and help boost the immune system. It also helps promote better sleep and can provide relief from colds and flu. Consuming masala chai also increases alertness and helps improve overall mental and physical health.
How to Make Masala Chai from Assam
Making a cup of masala chai from Assam doesn’t have to be complicated. Here is a simple recipe:
- 1 teaspoon black tea leaves
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 2 cardamom pods, cracked
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cloves
- 1 teaspoon black pepper corns
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Combine all the spices (ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and black pepper) in a saucepan and add the water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the black tea leaves and simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Strain the mixture into a mug and add the milk and sugar.
- Stir to combine and enjoy your cup of Masala Chai from Assam!
So what are you waiting for? Treat your taste buds to the delicious Indian Masala Chai from Assam today!