Unravelling the Secret of Immunity Booster Hand Rolled Oolong Tea
When it comes to healthy drinks, tea is one of the top contenders. Different varieties of tea provide various nutrients and health benefits, but one stands out amongst the rest – hand rolled oolong tea.
Derived from an ancient Chinese technique of rolling the tea leaves, oolong tea has the perfect blend of aroma, antioxidants and health benefits. Given its natural properties, it has been considered a powerhouse for increasing immunity.
Oolong tea is low in calories, with slightly fewer in comparison to green tea. Its nutritional benefits include:
- Rich in polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidants shown to reduce inflammation in the body and prevent various diseases
- Contains the medicinal compound, ‘theanine’, which is thought to boost mood, nervous system, reduce fatigue, and induce relaxation
- Has a higher amount of caffeine in comparison to green tea
How Hand Rolling Oolong Tea Boosts Immunity
As the tea leaves used in hand rolling oolong tea undergo a specific process of production, they are known to deliver maximum health benefits. Besides its ability to reduce inflammation, oolong tea has other immunity boosting qualities –
- High concentration of flavonoids which protect cells from free radicals
- Ability to boost digestion and reduce risk of microbial infections
- Helps to regulate sugar levels and prevent diabetes
Hand rolling oolong tea is one of the most powerful natural drinks you can have. With its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, it is a powerful immunity booster that can be added to your daily routine.