Weight Loss and Bloating: Try Our 5 Best Teas
No matter how hard you try to stick to a balanced diet and exercise regularly, you can sometimes find that you’re struggling with bloating and struggling to reduce weight. If you need an extra boost to help lose those stubborn pounds, then it’s time to try some of nature’s best remedies – teas! Here are our 5 best teas to help you reduce bloating and lose weight:
Green tea is one of the most popular and healthiest teas out there. Packed with antioxidants, green tea boost your metabolism, helping you burn fat quicker. As an added bonus, it helps to hydrate you too.
Another great metabolism booster, Oolong tea works by regulating your body’s insulin levels & increasing fat burning ability. This tea also contains several minerals and vitamins to assist with digestion and reduce bloating.
Ginger tea is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and an ideal choice for weight loss. It helps to soothe an irritated digestive system, boosting the metabolism and can even suppress hunger cravings.
Fennel tea is also great for weight loss and bloating. Used for centuries to reduce bloating and water retention, this tea has a mild taste and also aids digestion.
Lemon tea, a citrus infusion of hot water, lemon, honey and ginger is the perfect detox tea. It helps the digestive system in numerous ways, from breaking down fats to aiding the break down of toxins from the gallbladder and liver.
Six Tips for Losing Weight & Reducing Bloating
Here are some accompanying tips to help you get the most out of your chosen tea:
- Drink more water – tea has caffeine, but reducing your intake of other caffeinated or sugary drinks can help reduce bloating and keep hydrated.
- Choose healthy snacks – snacking between meals can help reduce cravings, but go for healthy snacks such as nuts or fresh fruit.
- Eat more fiber – fiber helps to regulate digestion, absorbs water and helps prevent constipation.
- Reduce sugar intake – sugar is an obesity risk factor, so reducing sugar can help with weight loss, while decreasing carbs can help reduce bloating.
- Reduce sodium levels – sodium is one of the main culprits of bloating, so reduce consumption of added sodium, and stay away from processed foods.
- Exercise regularly – this increases the metabolism and helps to reduce bloating and weight. Try going for regular walks or jogging for best results.
So there you have it – our five best teas for reducing bloating and losing weight and accompanying tips to help you get the most out of your chosen tea. All of these teas can be found easily in either health stores or online, so why not give them a try today?