Iced Tea and Alcohol – What Drinks Mix Well?
Nothing cures a warm summer day like an ice-cold iced tea. But why not liven up the traditional iced tea beverage by spiking it with some alcohol.
You can turn a regular iced tea into a creative and refreshing drink with the addition of a few of spirits. Here’s a breakdown of what alcohol goes well with ice tea:
What Alcohol Goes with Iced Tea?
- Rum – Spiced rum added to iced tea is a great summer cocktail that’s just as refreshing as iced tea and just as strong as a rum-based cocktail.
- Vodka – Add vodka to iced tea to make a classic summer refreshment. The sweetness of the tea and the spicy vodka mix together to create a truly interesting and delicious combination.
- Gin – Gin is a classic iced tea spirit and it pairs perfectly with many of the herbal and floral flavors of the tea.
- Whiskey – Whiskey goes with both sweet and unsweetened iced tea. It’s also a great way to add a lot of flavor to iced tea.
- Brandy – Brandy is an excellent addition to iced tea and creates a classic summer cocktail.
No matter what kind of spirit or alcohol you choose, you can shake up an ordinary iced tea in an instant by adding a bit of your favorite alcohol. Try some of these combinations and make summer that much better!