What Is Twisted Tea?
Twisted Tea is an alcoholic iced tea-flavored beverage that is manufactured by the Boston Beer Company. It is a type of hard iced tea that has a unique twist of lightly sweetened real tea and natural flavors.
What Does Twisted Tea Have In It?
Twisted Tea is made with high-quality ingredients including:
- Tea: Black iced tea for the Original and Half-Lemonade flavor, green iced tea for the Raspberry flavor, and white iced tea for the Tropical Mango flavor.
- Sugar: Real sugar for the Original, light sugar for the Half-Lemonade, and just a hint of real sugar for the Raspberry and Tropical Mango flavors.
- Alcohol: Every 12 fl oz can of Twisted Tea contains 5% ABV.
- Carbonation: Just the right amount of carbonation for a refreshing drinking experience.
- Natural Flavors: Natural lemon flavor for the Half-Lemonade and natural raspberry, passionfruit, and mango flavors for the Raspberry and Tropical Mango flavors.
Twisted Tea also contains natural preservatives and water. It’s certified as gluten-free and is a great choice if you are looking for a refreshing, light alcoholic drink.