Tea Pairs Perfectly with Delicious Savoury and Sweet Treats
Tea complements a variety of flavourful foods, with both sweet and savoury options. Here are a few snacks and eats that pair nicely with a good cup of tea:
- Cheese and Cracker Plates – A classic snack with many variations, this light and salty plate is perfect for dipping in your cup of tea.
- Veggies – Carrot, celery, red pepper, and cucumber sticks are both tasty and healthy snacks to enjoy with a cup of tea.
- Scones – An absolutely delightful tradition across England, a freshly baked scone with butter and jam makes the perfect tea time treat.
- Biscuits – Cookies, Oreos, gingersnaps, digestive biscuits — the list goes on and on!
- Muffins – There’s nothing quite like a warm, freshly-baked treat to go with a cup of tea.
- Tarts – Any type of tart can be a great companion to your afternoon tea.
At the end of the day, it doesn’t really matter what snack you choose to go with your cup of tea — as long as it’s delicious! Whether you’re in the mood for a light snack or something sweet, tea pairs perfectly with a variety of treats. Enjoy!