What Goes Into A Green Tea Shot?
A green tea shot is a powerful, energizing drink. It not only helps to give you a boost of energy, but it can also provide health benefits from the natural ingredients. Here’s what you need to make a green tea shot:
- Matcha green tea powder – Matcha is a type of green tea powder that is made from whole ground green tea leaves. It has powerful antioxidants and is believed to help improve brain function, detoxify the body, and even boost the metabolism.
- Honey – Honey adds a touch of sweetness and can help to balance the tart flavor of the lemon.
- Water – Water is added to help dilute the strong flavor of the green tea powder.
< li>Lemon juice – Lemon juice helps to add a tart taste to the shot, as well as some vitamin C.
- Measure out 1 teaspoon of matcha green tea powder into a heatproof cup.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey and stir until the honey is dissolved in the powder.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the cup and stir until it is fully combined with the powder and honey.
- Add enough warm water to almost fill the cup and stir until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
- For a stronger flavor, add more matcha and honey to the shot.
Once the green tea shot is prepared, it is ready to be enjoyed. Make sure to drink it quickly, as it will start to lose its potency after a few minutes. Enjoy the energizing and health benefits of the green tea shot!