What Is a Long Island Iced Tea?
A Long Island Iced Tea is a popular alcoholic cocktail made with vodka, tequila, light rum, triple sec, gin, and a splash of cola. It is a strong, refreshing alcoholic drink that is perfect for any party or gathering.
The ingredients of a Long Island Iced Tea are as follows:
- Light Rum
- Triple Sec
How to Make a Long Island Iced Tea
Making a Long Island Iced Tea is easy; all you need is a cocktail shaker and the following ingredients.
- 1 ounce of vodka
- 1 ounce of tequila
- 1 ounce of light rum
- 1/2 ounce of triple sec
- 1/2 ounce of gin
- 3/4 ounce of lemon juice
- 1 ounce of simple syrup
- Splash of cola
- Pour all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake the ingredients until they are completely combined and chilled.
- Strain the drink into a highball glass with ice.
- Top with a splash of cola.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel and a maraschino cherry.
A Long Island Iced Tea is a strong, refreshing cocktail that is perfect for a summertime party or gathering. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make a delicious, boozy drink that everyone will enjoy.