What is Butterfly Tea?
A Refreshing Herbal Refreshment
Butterfly tea, also known as “yu ming jian”, is an herbal Chinese tea that is brewed from the leaves of a specific variety of the Clitoria ternatea plant. Bursting with health benefits, this tea is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to help support many bodily systems.
Benefits of Drinking Butterfly Tea
Here are some of the benefits of drinking Butterfly Tea:
- Aids digestion – This tea is filled with antioxidants and carotenes, which helps to reduce digestive problems, regular excretion and helps to keep the digestive tract healthy.
- Improves Blood Circulation – The powerful combination of antioxidants and flavonoids help to improve blood circulation in the body, keeping it running smoothly.
- Supports the immune system – This tea is great for boosting your immune system, as it contains antidiabetic compounds that help reduce your risk of disease.
- Provides Anti-Aging Benefits – The antioxidant activity of butterfly tea helps to reduce aging symptoms, such as wrinkles and blemishes.
- Promotes Healthy Skin – The powerful antioxidants in this tea help to protect the skin against environmental toxins.
Where to Buy Butterfly Tea
Butterfly tea can be purchased online, or in specialty tea stores. Many herbal tea stores now offer a wide selection of butterfly tea varieties, including loose-leaf and bagged tea. Be sure to purchase your tea from trusted and certified suppliers to guarantee quality and safety.
Butterfly tea is a delightful, herbal tea with many health benefits. As you can see, this tea is not just a refreshing treat – it’s also packed with powerful antioxidants and carotenes, making it an excellent addition to any health-conscious diet. So why not try a cup of butterfly tea today?