What Is Jasmine Tea?
Jasmine tea is a delicate tea made from various types of tea, such as green tea, white tea, and oolong tea, which is scented with the aroma of the sweet jasmine flower. The unique flavor and aroma of jasmine tea make it one of the most popular herbal teas in the world.
Types Of Jasmine Tea
- Jasmine Green Tea: This type of Jasmine tea is made from green tea which has been scented with the aroma of jasmine flowers.
- Jasmine White Tea: This type of Jasmine tea is made from white tea which has been scented with the aroma of jasmine flowers.
- Jasmine Oolong Tea: This type of Jasmine tea is made from oolong tea which has been scented with the aroma of jasmine flowers.
Benefits Of Jasmine Tea
Jasmine tea has many possible benefits, including:
- Antioxidants: Jasmine tea is a rich source of antioxidants which can help protect the body from damage caused by free radicals.
- Relaxation: The aroma of jasmine flowers is believed to have calming and relaxing properties, which can help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Heart Health: Jasmine tea is known to have several health benefits that can help support a healthy heart and circulatory system.
- Weight Loss: Because of its stimulating effect and high natural antioxidant levels, jasmine tea can play a role in helping to burn fat and calories.
How to Make Jasmine Tea
Making a cup of jasmine tea is simple and easy. The best way is to use loose leaf jasmine tea along with an infuser. Start by adding 1 teaspoon of tea leaves to the infuser and placing it in a mug or teapot. Then pour boiling water over the leaves and steep for 2-3 minutes. Finally, add a bit of sugar or honey if desired, and enjoy your fresh cup of jasmine tea.