What Is Tea Bag Style Walking?
Tea bag style walking is an alternate form of walking that is used in many outdoor activities. It involves taking a few steps while walking and then “tea-bagging,” which is bouncing off the ground with each step in order to reduce impact on the body. This type of walking has its roots in the outdoors, where it was used by sports enthusiasts to make their way through difficult terrain without risking injury.
Benefits of Tea Bag Style Walking
Tea bag style walking has many benefits, including:
- Reduce Impact – Tea bag style walking is a great way to reduce the impact on the body from walking. This can help to prevent injuries that occur from walking for long distances.
- Improved Stamina – By tea-bagging continuously, tea bag style walking can help to improve your cardiovascular fitness and stamina.
- Increase Agility – Tea bag style walking can help develop agility and balance, which can be beneficial for activities such as climbing or skiing.
- Efficient – Tea bag style walking is also known to be very efficient, as it is said to utilize less energy than regular walking.
How to Do Tea Bag Style Walking
Tea bag style walking is relatively easy to master. Here are some steps to follow in order to start tea bagging:
- Start walking as you normally would.
- When you reach the end of your step, lower your center of gravity slightly and make quick, light jumps in order to create the ‘tea-bag’ effect.
- Ensure that your stride is short and powerful, which will make your tea-bag bounce shorter.
- Repeat the tea-bagging for the duration of your walk.
Tea-bagging is an excellent way to make your walks more efficient and improve your stamina and agility. With a little bit of practice, you’ll be tea-bagging like a pro in no time!