Walking Tea Bag Style – What is it?
Walking tea bag style is a unique way of steeping tea. Instead of just putting your teabag in a cup and pouring in boiling water, walking tea bag style involves submerging the teabag in a cup and taking it out periodically. Steeping tea this way allows you to have full control over the strength of your tea.
What are the Benefits of Walking Tea Bag Style?
There are several benefits to walking tea bag styles, such as:
- Control your Tea Strength: You are able to determine how strong your tea is by how long you let the teabag walk for and how often you submerge it.
- Less Loose Tea: Unlike putting the teabag in and leaving it to steep for several minutes, walking teabag style minimizes the amount of loose tea leaves in the liquid.
- Fewer Wastes: Since the tea bag is reused and not thrown away after each use, walking tea bag style helps reduce waste.
How to Walk Tea Bag Style
Walking tea bag style is easy and simple to do. Here are the steps:
- Submerge the teabag in hot (not boiling) water for about 10-15 seconds.
- Take out the teabag and let it dry for a few seconds before submerging it back in the hot water.
- Repeat steps one and two for about 5-10 times.
- Once you have reached your desired strength, remove the tea bag and discard.
Walking tea bag style is an excellent way to have full control over your tea’s strength. Not only is it convenient, but it also helps reduce waste. If you’re looking for an alternative to steeping your tea, give walking tea bag style a try!