Riddles That Rhyme With Tea
Are you looking for words that rhyme with tea? Here are some fun riddles that rhyme with the word tea!
- What has cities, but no houses? A map
- What begins with an “e,” ends with an “e,” and usually contains one letter? An envelope
- He has married many women, but has never been married? A priest
- What is always coming, but never arrives? Tomorrow
- What has keys but can’t open a single lock? A piano
If you’re looking for words that rhyme with tea, here are some rhyming words that are commonly used in poetry:
These rhyming words are often used in poems to create a cadence or rhythm. Use them in your next poem or rhyming song!