Tea For Lymphatic Drainage
What Is Lymphatic Drainage?
Lymphatic drainage is a massage technique designed to bring back energy and balance to the body by moving and releasing stagnant lymph node fluid. This helps increase the rate of detoxification, reduce muscle toxins, and reduce edema. The lymphatic system carries waste away from cells and helps maintain our bodies’ immune system.
What Teas Are Good for Lymphatic Drainage?
Drinking specific teas will help support your body’s natural lymphatic drainage process. Some of the best teas for lymphatic drainage are:
- Green Tea: Green tea has powerful antioxidants, and it also contains epigallocatechin gallate, an especially potent antioxidant which has been found to help reduce inflammation and improve lymphatic drainage.
- Ginger Tea: This spicy root can help reduce inflammation and boost circulation, which helps the lymphatic system do its job more effectively. Ginger also is known to cleanse and detoxify the body, which is beneficial in lymphatic drainage.
- Rooibos Tea: Also known as Red Bush Tea, Rooibos is a naturally caffeine-free herb that has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. Rooibos tea helps to promote healthy lymphatic drainage and detoxification.
- Lemon Tea: Lemon tea helps to alkalize the body, which is essential for healthy lymphatic drainage. Lemon helps to detoxify the body’s tissues and flush out toxins accumulated in the body’s cells.
Additional Tips for Healthy Lymphatic Drainage
In addition to drinking the recommended teas, you can help promote healthy lymphatic drainage by:
- Keeping hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Eating a high-fiber diet that is low in fat.
- Doing physical activity that boosts the body’s circulation.
- Getting regular massages, which help stimulate and activate the lymphatic system.
Drinking these teas and following these tips will help you naturally support your body’s natural lymphatic drainage process. Your body will thank you for it!